Managing the reputation of companies and individuals used to be easy. There were fewer things to monitor – newspapers, magazines, TV, radio.
But today, managing your online reputation is a different ballgame. If not done properly, it can get out of hand. Even if you don’t have any online presence.
Many people use Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites to post reviews of companies’ products and services. There are also sites dedicated to reviews of establishments. The important thing about the use of these social networking sites is that the message spreads fast, and it can get magnified in ways you don’t expect. A particularly bad review from a very influential person can do a lot of damage. But then an excellent review can lead to opposite results.
The question is, “How do you manage these positive and negative reviews?”
At Mobiigo, we help you create an online reputation that will lead to more customers and more business for you.
We have provided you a free report on how you can get started. In this report, you will learn:
- 4 questions to ask before you dismiss the need for online reputation management
- 5 online hazards you need to know about, when it comes to taking control of your online reputation
- How the online impact of local business culture changes on a daily basis
- How “mob mentality” can take one tiny hiccup and magnify it into an avalanche around the world
- 2 simple things you can do, to make sure your reputation always stays golden
- 1 brilliantly easy online action you can take, to make sure even bad news don’t spread
- 3 common ways of fighting unwanted or negative publicity you never want to use
- Why one unhappy customer can sink your online ship faster than the Titanic
- What to do when you can’t control the negative publicity (and how PayPal actually did it!)
- 2 important actions to take — and one major mistake to avoid
- 4 online traps you may not know about – and five ways to avoid them.